Sunday, October 01, 2006

Countdown to Rio


It's two days until I leave for Rio and it´s all been a manic rush to sort everything out. No time to contemplate the adventures that await me or say goodbye to everyone I´d hoped to see before leaving. There were the inevitable tears on the last day waving goodbye to loved ones and the very long taxi ride in the rain to Heathrow... so long London!

I must thank the lovely Alastair who helped me set up this blog (well set it up for me as you probably guessed) and who appears to have become my editor in the intervals between blogging. This is all new to me and I´m not quite sure what I´m going to write but I hope you´ll at least enjoy the pics. Please feel free to comment and email back often (although not just to correct me on my grammar and typos!).

No comments: